Monday, July 9, 2007

Hello out there!

Well I have officially joined the blogging world!

I have mostly Mom and Dad to thank since their email can't handle lots of the videos and pictures I try to send them. I'm thinking I'll post like once a week with pictures and updates. So add this to your favorites or have your email alerted when I put on new posts (it shows you how to do that somewhere on this page) or decide you can't stand looking at one more blog site and never visit me again. But that would make me sad...

Sam has a new hobby- it's golfing! Grandpa David would be proud. As soon as I figure out how to post a video I'll do that, but for now here's a photo:



Sam is also obsessed with Pirates lately- here he is on his cousin Easton's 4 wheeler:



That was on his 3d birthday- he wouldn't take off the pirate gear for about 4 days. He also had a plastic pirate sword that he would sleep with and snuggle at night.


Katie is doing great- 8 months old and crawling/scooting everywhere. Here's some recent pictures of her in the Easter dress her Aunt Lorren got for her:




Not much else to report lately, except I got the WORST haircut EVER from Amin the Iranian at a Fantastic Sam's (I know, I know- it's my own fault) that I will NOT be posting a picture of anytime soon.


7 comments:

Uncle Beej said...

Nice pictures! Isn't blogging fun.

Grannie Connie said...

Darling!! It's so fun to see those cuties ... and your haircut cant' be that BAD??!! Did you notice the "LOVELY" picture that Tote included of me 'n Kenna on her blog?? H o r r i b l e ... I shouldn't even leave the house!! (ha ha ...) Luv ya, Grannie Connie

Kikibug said...

Welcome to the blog world. I am so excited for you! I LOVE blogging. I am sure your hair isn't bad! You have to post it on GSN. I love your page layout, so cute and your kiddies are even cuter!

NOBODY said...

Yay! Welcome!
Um, I'd like to contend with the worst haircut ever title. It's so bad that I won't even talk about it on my blog, and I talk about EVERYTHING on that blog.
I am proud to say though, I didn't cry. But my kids did when they saw me...and my husband may or may not have. :)

Unknown said...

hi dawna!! love the pics! hey, we are going to holiday world this coming monday.....july 16th, maybe i'll see ou there?!?! ;o) lol! ~misty~

Elizabeth said...

Dawna welcome to the blogging world. Isn't it fun! I want to get together soon so I can see this 'worst haircut ever' :) Sam and Kate are so cute!

courtney2013 said...

I love your pictures!! you need to check out mine!