Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekend at the Gillespie Spa

Shane loves me so he stayed with the kids last weekend while I flew down to St. George Utah to visit Torrey, Greg, Makenna and Harper. It was so great to meet Harper (2 months) and spend time with the Gillespies in their beautiful home and 75 DEGREE WEATHER. Torrey and I went shopping and got pedicures, and I got to visit the new health food store they just opened (which is awesome!)

This is me with Makenna and Harper in their cute blue Easter dresses. Below is Makenna feeling invaded by my nosy camera.
Thanks to Shane and the Gillespies for a much needed, MUCH enjoyed break from the routine!


1 comment:

Kristina Law said...

Hey Dawna,

I manage the http://templesquareworld.blogspot.com blog and I am adding links to blogs of sisters that served on Temple Square.

If you would like to be added, please send me your blog link.

Thank you.

Kristina Tamasova Law