Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Koo Koo for Katie!

So I was sick of Katie looking like THIS all the time- with her wonky hair, looking all drunk and homeless.
So I cut bangs on her and it has helped significantly, tho I did a mom thing and totally teared up when I cut them cuz she looked different and older and it made me think "she's growing up!"



Kiki the Princess. Sam calls her "Enchanted" when she wears this and treats her like a lady. (Which is not normal, believe me.)
And yes, Tracy, this is the outfit you bought her when she was a baby that is size 6/9 months! She is a teeny thing. Grows UP, but not OUT.
Daddy and daughter.
We went to our Rec. Center's Luau for toddlers- they did face painting and had a big blow up castle. Sam's is a starfish... can't you tell??? Katie got a butterfly to match her outfit.

This is in the castle- she's desperately trying to escape with her loot. I love that it looks like she's wearing fishnet stockings! Another way she's trying to grow up I guess.....


7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Katie is so cute and she is getting so big! I remember when my Sam just wanted to hold her. I don't think she would let him hold her anymore :)

Greg and Torrey said...

oh my goodness, they are growing so big! i LOVE katie's bangs... yes she does look older, but she is absolutely beautiful! i love the butterfly outfit, man someone has great taste! i miss your family... truly madly deeply.

Unknown said...

although she totally rocked the drunk and homeless look... i think katie's bangs are adorable!! when do i get to see you guys again?

Happy Herrons said...

She is so cute with those little bangs!

Sonnet Boulton said...

your kids are soo stinkin cute! they are totally you and Shane!

Heather said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! That hair cut with bangs is wonderful!

Amber said...

Cute kids!! How's life? Haven't talked to you guys for a long time. Hope all is well and hope to talk to you soon!!