Thursday, August 14, 2008

Teton heaven

I've found a new way to template my photos- on photoscape.org! I like it. You can click on the collage to make it bigger- well actually it looks like I'm having trouble with that. For some reason, some you can and some you can't. Will be working on that glich.


These are all pics from a week and a 1/2 ago when Shane, Kody, Kelly, Tia, Brianne & Kyle and Uncle Jade hiked the south Teton. They hit the trail head at 6:30am (except for Kelly, Tia and Kody who slept on the trail the night before, hence the huge packs!) and finished 12 hours later. And yes that is a BEAR you see, right by the trail.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my word..."Link" is the cutest super hero EVER! Nice pictures lay out too. It looks like your summer has been super fun and busy.

Sonnet Boulton said...

Holy cow, your summer is jam-packed! how fun to hang out with your family all the time. your move has been a great place for everyone to visit there eh?

Happy Herrons said...

Yah, you are turning into a professional photographer! Your kids are getting cutier every time I see them!

Emily said...

you guys look like you are having so much fun. We miss you!

Reba said...

I want to come visit. Can I live with you, too?

Desiree said...

How pretty!