Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged!


4 TV Shows I watch:
1) Heroes
2) The Office
3) ok I watch Heroes and the Office online after the new episode airs cuz we don't have cable. So I don't really watch anything else BUT Shane and I just finished all 3 seasons of Arrested Development on DVD AGAIN.
4)When I'm anywhere that has TV I totally channel surf to find Sex and the City. Shane calls it my porn.
-
4 Favorite Restaurants
1)The Gun Barrell (Prime Rib)
2)Ruby River (Filet Mignon)
3)The Brick Oven (Homemade Fettucine and my fav salad bar in the UNIVERSE.)
4)Cheesecake Factory (Only had their food once- it was good. Their cheesecake is alien good.)
-
4 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1)my kids TRASHED the whole house from sunup to sundown, and then we picked it all up. Again. That happens every single day. Shane always says "why pick it up?" and I'm starting to think I don't really know.
2)Shane got off work early and we drove to Teton Nat'l Park and checked out the Snake River and had the best pizza maybe ever at a restaurant called Dornans.
3)On the way home Shane and I decided, again, that even tho it's already snowy here, which for us can trigger the winter blues and blahs, we still love and adore it.
4)I cleaned out my email inbox.
-
4 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1)Going down south for Witches Night Out with my lil' Witch
2)Seeing Tiff, Torrey, and Shane's fam
3)going to Indiana in November for a long weekend to attend my alma mater elementary school's Chili Supper. Yes, we planned the trip around it! Will see all the Gelb clan. And do the cake walk and the grab bag. I hope the chili tastes the same after 20 years!
4)having grandchildren...
-
4 Things on MY Wish List
1) a portable DVD player for the kids
2) maybe someday a different car. I don't care what kind, besides the kind that needs little to no repairs. And great gas mileage.
3)hmm maybe a house.
4)and maybe my own airplane and on call pilot/nanny
-
4 People to Tag: (4 people that I think might actually do it)
Heather L
Ann H
Reba C
Debbie K
-
4 Little Known Facts about me
1)I was my high school mascot. don't ask me what it was.
2)I'm wicked flexible.
3)I think the Legend of zelda is the funnest game ever. Besides board games but Shane won't play them with me. That's why I had kids, so they could get bigger and play Life and Sorry with me.
4)I had an imaginary friend as a kid, named Julie, whom my sister Debbie banished one day in the back yard just to be mean, and honestly after the banishment she never came back. Last time I saw her was on the rusty swingset. Maybe she got tetanus and died in the woods.

5 comments:

Tia said...

You're so funny!

Tia said...

P.S. I LOVE your new blog layout! CUTE!

amy morgan said...

I just got done reading Torrey's post about her weekend with you guys - man, it made me miss you ;) Thank goodness Heavenly Father lets us have memories 'cause so many came a floodin' back and it made me happy! It made my heart hurt a little that it's (Ricks) over, but one of my favorite sayings is "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" So here I sit, smiling!

amy morgan said...

Oops . . . forgot to add my comment about your post! Anyway, I see that you love The Office too, and I'm just wondering if you laughed as hard as I did when Dwight "birthed" the watermelon?! HOLY CRAP that was funny :)

Happy Herrons said...

Ha! You are great! I am suppose to answer those questions also? And just for the online record - Dawna was a big, green ALICE! (yes, don't ask any of us what it actually was, we don't know).