Sam is a Guppie! He has swimming lessons at the rec center every Tues. and Thurs. for half an hour all summer. I was nervous he would not want to listen to his teacher, but he is doing SO GREAT. He does everything she asks him to, and laughs and squeals the whole time!
These are 3 of the 4 kids in his class: Sam, Vega and Sebastian.


The kids have been on the deck alot lately, sometimes being secretly naughty! But I thought this was funny- Sam decided to play "tic tac toe" on his belly (like Elliot the dragon from "Pete's Dragon") Luckily they used washable markers!

3 comments:
Now I want to go watch Pete's Dragon. I totally forgot about that part! I need to get my kids in swimming lessons. I'm glad Sam loves it so much!
Love the tic tac toe tummy! Funny kid! I can't believe how big Sam has gotten. Wow!
I display this picture in a large digital picture display in my living room. Everyone loves the picture and they love to walk up and look at the boy. They always comment on how cute he looks!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiHVFI9dkr9f1AH17wLwfuh8x4BZSCr66nqwdV2-2Bl_rsW8frqRqqOeamvS1NrLOlfXsnD3F-p2YWIOH47lkV3WA62g6ZiePahAkyEFzkA6h7tU9pSdTXunlhwU9craBtkWK3unm-FfsMj/s0/100_2231.JPG
Post a Comment