
Successful Halloween! We didn't even freeze to death this year! Sam is Link from the Legend of Zelda (he has rockin' boots on that you can't see, and a sword. But the most important thing is that he is GREEN.) Katie was afraid of her witch costume at 1st, but warmed up to it just in time!

Katie is THREE today. She has been WAY into dress up lately, as you can see from her fairy/cheerleader/princess get-up above.

She loved her presents tonight!

This baby appears to have wicked evil eyes- it looks much more innocent and non-possessed in person- thanks Grandma Sharon and Grandpa David!

Oooooo a Cinderella Barbie- thanks Grandma Laine and Grandpa Kell!

Grandma Dorothy doesn't know it yet, but this "Little Mermaid" dress up is what she helped contribute to! A big hit. Thanks Grandma Dorothy!

"Take this lame candle so I can eat my CAKE!"
8 comments:
Cuteness! She looks all grown up! We have her present and I guess we'll give it to her next time we see you guys. (In a couple of weeks?)
How is she doing in her tumbling? Can she do a backflip yet?
Yay! She is so cute and getting, not so big, but you can tell she's growing up. Happy birthday Katie! We miss you guys a ton!
Your kids are so stinking cute!
Never in my life have I seen a cuter Link or Witch ;) Happy Birthday, Ms. Katie!!
SOSO cute! Are you coming to visit? SOSO sorry about the last time - it was right in the middle of my jaw surgery.
Don't feel bad for blogging quarterly. That's about how often I get around to it. We can't all blog as often at Toto. Katie is such a gorgeous little pixie! Happy bday!
She's so sweet. I love the sweet innocent doll. I imagined you doing your contagious chuckle when you saw how that picture turned out. :) Katie is darling!
ADORABLE kids!! Thanks for the comment. You're sweet! Boo on store-bought blackberries!!
Post a Comment