Big finish at the end...
that is the most adorable thing i have ever seen little katie do! :)-kody says i sang that in my 4th grade play annie and my voice was just as high and beautiful.
cute!
DAR-LING ;) I see you'll be forming the Henderson Family Band soon! Can't wait to buy my CD!
that girl is adorable! i can't wait to eat her all up.
ha...awesome! I see you've both passed on some serious talent. I'm impressed she went so long! And did I hear some vibrato in there too?
She is gonna be a great singer!
Aw, she sings just like her mama!!
I can't believe that's Katie singing! She's so big and grown up! That's adorable. She's so good!
So freakin' cute. I love when she says the word "say". You're so cute Katie nana!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that is the most adorable thing i have ever seen little katie do! :)
-kody says i sang that in my 4th grade play annie and my voice was just as high and beautiful.
cute!
DAR-LING ;) I see you'll be forming the Henderson Family Band soon! Can't wait to buy my CD!
that girl is adorable! i can't wait to eat her all up.
ha...awesome! I see you've both passed on some serious talent. I'm impressed she went so long! And did I hear some vibrato in there too?
She is gonna be a great singer!
Aw, she sings just like her mama!!
I can't believe that's Katie singing! She's so big and grown up! That's adorable. She's so good!
So freakin' cute. I love when she says the word "say". You're so cute Katie nana!
Post a Comment