Friday, January 4, 2008
Shane is in Salt Lake on a business trip (how weird is that to say since a month ago we lived there.) and was sposed to be home today but the flight was cancelled and Sam is desperate for his daddy. So by late afternoon there was lots of whining at my house and I said "snowsuits ON, we're playing outside!" to at least shock the whining away with sub zero weather. (Actually I think it was more like a warm 8 degrees or something tropical like that.) I thought they were cute with their little red noses! And yes, it did fix the whining. For about 25 minutes. We take what we can get around here.
I love that you can see Sam's reflection in the window. And I didn't even PLAN it! I'm sure he was about to bomb Katie with a snowball.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good thing it's so beautiful to make up for the cold!
Looks like fun. I am sure my Sam would have loved to play snow bombs with your Sam :)
You are so brave. I am a wimp when it comes to cold. I want to play in the snow, but that would require me to be in the cold! Katie is so DARLING! Aren't she and Kate (Gwartneys girl) the same age?
I love your porch! It is beautiful.
Post a Comment