Wednesday, July 18, 2007


I found pictures on our computer of when Sam was Katie's age- 8 or 9 months. The older Katie gets, the less I think she resembles Sam. It's so crazy to me to have these 2 very different kids- I suppose I must have expected to have a clone of Sam. It's actually kind of a cool thing to see their personalities and interests are not the same. I haven't figured out yet which one is easier...






Brought back lots of memories with Sam- seems like 5 years ago- not just 2. Maybe we don't have any money because Sam ate all of it.

This is Katie with Sam's little friend that comes over to play. His name is Sam, too, which can be very confusing to all involved!





Sam, with his Grandma Sharon, at 9 months old. I think that's the last time he really ate anything. (With nutrients at least...)



One obvious difference is that Katie has HAIR- more than I know what to do with! I thought for sure I wouldn't have to worry about rubber bands and hair clips till she was 2, judging by Sam's follically challenged infant years.






It's so funny to watch how these two little humans interact- one moment Sam scolding "NO NO, Kay-Deeeee" if she gets within 10 feet of his toy, the next moment him kissing her little head and trying to make her laugh. All the while Katie giving Sam these patient, amused glances that say SHE knows who's boss. She's just biding her time.

3 comments:

NOBODY said...

They really do have different looks!
The playing together/fighting gets more common and more intense. There are few things I love more than watching them play together. And few things I hate more than the fighting...:)
Katie sure is a cutie!

courtney2013 said...

awesome pictures! check mine out!

Elizabeth said...

Those are some cute kids and that cute friend holding Katie ... he's a cutie too LOL! :)