Monday, January 21, 2008

These are the icicles on our post office- Sam thinks they are the greatest!

The bike right outside our apartment- it's been buried for weeks.


Shane would know where this is- i don't. Besides the Tetons being on the left. It's just north of the airport, where Shane works. Sam loves to go exploring, and kicking the snow drifts, which are often taller than he is!
A big horned sheep in the Elk Reserve. We saw these along with elk and buffalo the other day.





Shane and Sam with Cindy-Lou-Who.


7 comments:

Uncle Beej said...

That's a lotta snow

Cory Larsen said...

How did Katie get so big?!!!

Brianna said...

They are so cute!!! I can't wait to come see you guys we miss you tons! :)

Sonnet Boulton said...

cute pictures! how fun!

Desiree said...

Holy Snow!

Elizabeth said...

That is a lot of snow. I think I will come visit in the summer :)

Zoe said...

Hey Dawna!! How are you?! I found you through Audrey's blog! Where are you girl - not in Utah? Your children are soooo cute!! I am jealous that you got a girl in there too. I am still holding out for one! You look great too. It is so great to see these pictures - such a cute family!