Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fall 2010

We got our very own double rainbow!! This pic is taken from our deck out back. I won't show you the video. What does it mean???
Sam and his cousin Easton- hanging out Labor day weekend and being very ferocious. I believe Sam has an Indiana Jones whip, and who knows what kind of weapon Easton has. But I wouldn't want to be on the other end of it! Katie started preschool in September- this is her teacher Kathy who did SO much for Sam. Katie wasn't too sure about me leaving her on that 1st day. Or the 2nd, or the 20th... It's better now. Which is so WEIRD that she pulls this shy side out of her when she is a girl who thrives on fun and socializing and friends. What can I say, she loves her mama.
Shane ran a 5K in September (on his bday in fact) along with our friend Gary- it's a charity run they do every year in Jackson.
Shane's brother Kody is in helicoptor school and got to fly up to Jackson with his instructor. Sam had been given "Q-Bear", a kindergarten thingy where you take the bear home for a weekend and write about his (or her- we weren't aquainted long enough to figure out the gender) experiences. I bet it was Q-Bear's first time in a helicoptor! (You can see him sitting in the chair next to Sam with headphones on)
My best friend from high school Jenna and I met up in SLC in October- we hadn't seen each other in ten years which is ridiculous and embarassing, considering how much I've been back to Indiana- and we end up meeting up in Salt Lake instead! I'm lame. Katie was enthralled with pretty little Jenna! I finally got to meet her husband and she finally got to meet my kids.
Nice, Sam. Who knows what his brain was wishing he could be doing at that moment instead of posing with a beautiful woman. I give him props for trying... this picture cracks me up!
Katie and I got to spend an afternoon in October with my awesome mission friend LIZ and her super hip son Sam, who has learned young that it's all about the hat.

No comments: