Sunday, April 17, 2011

Winter/Spring 2011

This brings us to current. Handsome Sam home from school! We stayed with Shane's sister Tia in SLC right before we went to Phoenix for spring break, and Sam became obsessed with their treadmill: he ran on it during the day and slept on it at night!



We stayed in Phoenix (Maricopa actually) with Cory and Holly and their kids Olivia, Lily and new little Toby, who is a mini-me of Cory! Bliss.Shane got to do alot of this.And I got to do alot of this.Katie and cousin Olivia sharing a moment with their sugary frozen deliciousness.
They just put a climbing rock at one of the parks in Jackson, and Katie just scrambles up and down it like a spider monkey.


This is Quinn- a baby we watch every so often. Katie suddenly has developed an interest in being his mother. And she does a pretty good job!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for the updates. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to see the pictures of all the stories. Cute-NESS!

Tia said...

I love the updates! You say so many funny things that make me laugh. :) I love all of the pictures. Katie will be a professional rock climber in Jackson Hole and she'll be climbing the Grand before we know it.
Thanks for sharing all of this with us!