Monday, April 18, 2011

Summer 2010

Katie has become the clown in our family- she loves to make her parents and brother and close friends laugh. Anyone else is a different story- you can hardly get a word out of her! (Does this remind you of anyone, Mom?) She has become the girl with a thousand silly faces.
Sam learned to drive last summer. He's super advanced, what can I say? Oh wait, maybe Katie is driving?

Sam is dressed up as Link from the Legend of Zelda (with a makeshift sword and shield), as he was almost every day last summer. Katie found this dress hanging in her closet- a dress I used to wear when I was about 5, and she wanted to wear it constantly. I can't tell if Link is being a protector, or is grinning maniacally after putting a spell on the maiden?
Last summer was spent mostly at Teton National Park chilling with friends at the many lakes to choose from, at fairs and amusement parks, and in our backyard. Good times.

No comments: